“We are the World” international children’s drawing exhibitions and competitions occur in different countries under the patronage of the Association for Cultural Diplomacy “We are the World”.
Since 2018, more than 5,000 works from 37 countries have participated in the exhibitions.
Representative offices: France, Russia, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates.
Project objective: to attract and support young talents, bring them together in a creative event, where they can express themselves, share their vision of the world their dreams and attract the attention of the public. This project also aims to strengthen intercultural links between countries through the arts.
The “We are the World” project’s founder and president of the Association for Cultural Diplomacy, Stéphanie Gaspard, is convinced that “today’s children are the leaders of tomorrow”. They need to be supported and to create favourable conditions for creativity.
International children’s drawing exhibitions/competitions take place in prestigious venues such as:
- the Carrousel du Louvre (Paris / France)
- the Astronautical Museum (Moscow / Russia)
- the Christiane Peugeot Cultural Center (Paris/France).
Events are supported by:
• the town halls of the cities/countries participating in the project
• patrons and cultural figures with the support of the media
• public bodies (Diplomats of the future, Fund for the memory of diplomat A. Karlov, diplomatic communities, etc.)
Does your child like to paint or draw ?
What if their drawing took part in a large international project and exhibited in Paris, Los Angeles, Moscow or London?
Today you have this unique opportunity !
We invite you to participate in the “We are the World” exhibitions:
• United States, Los Angeles (March)
• Russia, Saint Petersburg (May)
• United Kingdom, London (June)
• United Arab Emirates, Dubai (October)
• Russia, Moscow (November)
• France, Paris (December)
The theme of the 2022 exhibitions is “The symbols of your country” (historical figures, architectural monuments, cultural heritage).
The media actively cover each exhibition of children’s drawings, and the jury includes renowned artists and architects.
We invite you to participate in the drawing competition held in March in Los Angeles and submit your drawing on the theme “Cultural symbols of your country.”
Information for participants:
1. Age of participants: 7-17 years old (3 age groups: 7-9 years old, 10-13 years old and 14-17 years old)
2. Artwork format: A3 (thick watercolour paper )
3. The artwork materials: coloured pencils, markers, watercolour, acrylic or gouache.
4.The participant sends photo of the artwork by email. We print it on watercolor paper for the exhibition.
5. Participation fee 45 € (Standard), 130 € (Gold)
Standard 45 € includes:
- Printing size A3 on watercolor paper
- Participation in one exhibition, except for laureates whose works will take part in subsequent exhibitions of the current year
- International diploma of the exhibition
Gold 130 € includes:
- Printing size A3 or A2 on watercolor paper according to the size of your original drawing
- The exhibited picture is accompanied by a photo of the participant with short information about the artist.
- Participation in this exhibition and in all subsequent exhibitions of the current year
- International diplomas of all exhibitions
- Receiving a personal certificate/letter of thanks
- Publication of a picture on a website or in social networks
- Drawings are accepted until March 5, 2022.
- At the end of the exhibition, each participant will receive a diploma.
- Read the conditions
- Register and upload your drawing in good quality (JPG or PNG format, max size 6M)
- Pay the participation fees
Registration begins from January 20, 2022, to March 10, 2022.
Please send us photos in good quality electronic format (jpg, pdf, png). The designs will be printed on matte paper in A3 (Standard), A2 (Gold with a photo of the artist)
If you live in Los Angeles or the USA and want to come to the event in March, your child will be able to attend the awards show and receive a diploma in person from the organizers. If this is not possible, we will send the diploma by e-mail.
The best works will be selected to participate in the next “We are the World” 2022 exhibitions.